Friday, November 27, 2009

The Martin Mandate: Week 12

I'm making the pick from the road this week, as I am back in Detroit for Thanksgiving. But if you need to get in touch with El Mandator, just wait for the beep...

"Believe it or not, George isn't at home. Please leave a message at the beep. I must be out, or I'd pick up the phone. Where could I be? Believe it or not, I'm not home!"

The obvious choice this week seems to be Cincinnati over Cleveland. The Bengals are coming back home angry after a terrible loss to the Raiders, Cleveland is coming off of a heartbreaking loss to the Lions. But this all makes too much sense. Instead, let's go with a team whose quarterback has proven time and time again that he is anything but dependable. That's right, this week's Martin Mandate is...

Chicago +10.5 over MINNESOTA

The Vikings have been steamrolling over weak competition for the last couple of weeks, but the Bears will provide a much tougher challenge. Jay Cutler will outperform Brett Farve and the Bears will make this a close one in Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment